Prime Realty Group Scholarship for High School Seniors
Prime Realty Group is a residential Real Estate company located in Brighton, MA that is committed to giving back to its community. A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding high school senior who resides in Allston or Brighton, MA.
The applicant must be an Allston/Brighton, MA resident.CRITERIA:
- The applicant must be a graduating high school senior in the year of the award.
- The applicant must be a full-time college/university freshman in the coming academic year. Confirmation of college or university enrollment will be requested prior to funding the award.
- GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Completed typed application form (handwritten and/or incomplete applications will not be processed).
- A ONE-page essay describing your goals and aspirations (12 pt. font, 1” margins, 1.5 or double spaced).
- A complete high school transcript with a cumulative grade point average and a class standing/rank certified by a high school official.
The deadline for application is May 30th. Applications without all required documents, e-mailed or postmarked after this date will not be considered. Submit your application packet to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Prime Realty Group
60 Leo M. Birmingham Pkwy
Brighton, MA 02135
*Applications must be received by Prime Realty Group by close of business on May 30th. The applicant must be a graduating high school senior in the current school year. Applications will not be returned and will become the property of Prime Realty Group. Prime Realty Group employees and their families are not eligible. The winning entry will be chosen at the discretion of the Prime Realty Group staff. Illegible entries may be disqualified. Winners will be notified, by mail or phone and agree to have their names/photos published in Prime Realty Group promotional materials. Scholarship proceeds will be forwarded to the Director of Financial Aid of the student’s college or university of choice upon proof of enrollment for the current school year. Contact us for an application today.