Foodie | Shoe Fanatic | Mother
- I attended fashion school and have a love of art history. On the rare occasion I have time to read, it is probably about the history of art.
- I lived in London for sometime and due to it being such a cosmopolitan city, my taste buds were exposed to many new cuisines. I have become a foodie with a love for fine dinning, cooking, and traveling.
- Proud mother of one who is a future Red Sox fan in the making.
- Always up for hearing a fun fact and love sharing them. For example, one of my favorites is: Burger King came out with a cologne in 2008 named Flame, and yes, it smells beefy. For this reason Fenway Park is one of my favorite places as it is a pile of fun facts. For example, the ladder on the Green Monster is the only ladder in play even though it has no purpose. It is left for historical nostalgia only.
- Love to walk and explore the city of Boston when the weather is nice. More then once I have walked from the New England Aquarium to Market St. in Brighton. I especially like walking down Commonwealth Ave. When the weather is warm it is very serene which I find rare in a city. In the winter, when the trees are all lit up, I find it enchanting.